the ema necklace
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Would look really good with a western style graphic baby tee with a cutout and ties in the back...
Your Ian Charms are special, so treat them that way. Here’s some tips to help you out:
- Don’t drop the ball, the soap, or your Ian Charms. Our beads, charms, and pearls are real, handmade, and delicate. Hard impact can break or chip glass and ceramic so make sure to handle with care.
- Way harsh, Tai.[a] Makeup, sunscreen, perfume, soap, lotions, and other products with harsh chemicals are no bueno for your Ian Charms. Avoid these around your IC jewelry.
- No Swimming: your Ian Charms are better on dry land so make sure to remove them for any water-based activity like showering, swimming, dramatic kissing-in-the-rain movie sequences, and whatever other shit you’re into. Best to keep them off during physical activity like working out, too.
- Silver clasp looking a little dull? That’s normal — add a little silver polish or tooth paste to a soft cloth and gently rub the clasp and that shit will shine like brand new.
- Don't be a fool, cover your tool! We suggest storing any members of the Foine Jewelry Collection in a dust bag to reduce the likelihood of tarnishing. Avoid exposing the jewelry to excessive humidity or sunlight and remember that pieces that are handled without care are more likely to show wear and potential damage over time.
Care for your Charms and they’ll care for you. Ian Charms cannot accept returns due to poor handling.
Bead on little beader 🤟🏽
[a]This is a clueless reference